Dear Readers, Welcome to speedyfuture.com, As you all know that we Upload some Important Study Material, job Update, and Practice Papers regularly. So just like that, In this post, we are sharing Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal Free PDF Download. This PDF is prepared as a helping hand to all students preparing for competitive exams. You can easily download this PDF from the download button given below.
Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
The reasoning is a very important topic as the competitive point of view. The questions of reasoning definitely fall in the question paper of every competition. Nowadays reasoning is important for every competitive exam. This PDF is Prepared as a helper for all the candidates preparing for the various competitive exams.
Study material download contains the important question and covers every aspect very clearly quite helpful in the preparation of the competitive exams. It is very important for the students preparing for the competitive exams. Study material download contains the important question and covers every aspect very clearly quite helpful in the preparation of the competitive exams. It is very important for the students preparing for the competitive exams.
R.S. Aggarwal Verbal Reasoning Book PDF
Verbal Reasoning is covering the following topics: General Mental Ability, Mathematical Operations, Data Sufficiency, Verification of True Statement, Assertion & Reason, Sequence Puzzles, Direction Sense Test, Series Completion, Arithmetic Reasoning, Cause & Effect Reasoning, Inserting the Missing Character, Statement Assumptions, Theme Detection, Logical Sequence of Words, Logical Venn Diagrams etc.
- Series completion
- Coding- decoding
- Blood relation
- Puzzle test
- Sequential output tracing
- Direction sense test
- Logical Venn diagrams
- Alphabet test
- Number, ranking and time sequence test
- Mathematical operation
- Logical sequence of words
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Inserting the missing character
- Data sufficiency
- Decision making
- Assertion and reason
- Situation reaction test
- Verification of truth of the statement
R.S. Aggarwal Non-Verbal Reasoning Book PDF
Non-Verbal Reasoning is covering the following topics: Construction of Squares & Triangles, Rule Detection, Mirror Images & Water Images, Figure Formation & Analysis, Series, Completing Incomplete Pattern, Paper Folding, Analogy, AnalyticalReasoning, Cubes & Dice etc.
- Analytical reasoning
- Mirror images
- Water images
- Embedded figures
- Completion of incomplete pattern
- Figure matrix
- Paper cutting
- Paper folding
- Rule detection
- Grouping of identical figures
- Cubes and dice
- Dot situation
- Construction of secures and triangles
- Figure formation and analysis
- Practice question set
Boost your knowledge
- Ancient India English Handwritten Notes Free PDF Download
- India Struggle for Independence (Bipin Chandra) Free PDF Download
- 1500 MCQ’s on Indian Constitution (Polity) free Pdf download
- Civil Services 2017-18 Interview Questions Free PDF Download
- Railway GK Notes (Non-Technical) English for Group [C&D]
- 250 Static General Awareness One-Liner (English) Free PDF
- Reasoning Practice Questions (Bank/Insurance) Exams Free PDF With Answer
- Book Name: Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Size: 15 MB.
- Pages: 1,171
- Quality: Original
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Note: With the download button below you can easily download the PDF of this file to your mobile or computer.
So, friends, I hope you like this post-Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal Free PDF Download. I hope these notes will be useful to you. And will be used in preparation. If you like this post, share it on Facebook & Whatsapp with your friends.