Dear Readers, Welcome to speedyfuture.com, As you all know that we Upload some Important Study Material, job Update, Current Affairs, and Practice Papers regularly. So just like that, In this post, we are sharing Numerical Methods for Engineers By Steven C. Chapra, Raymond P. Canale Book PDF Download. This PDF is prepared as a helping hand to all students preparing for competitive exams. You can easily download this PDF from the download button given below.
Numerical Methods for Engineers By Steven C. Chapra, Raymond P. Canale Book
At McGraw-Hill. In particular, Lorraine Buczek, Debra Hash, Bill Stenquist, Joyce Watters, and Lynn Lustberg, are among the best writers in the field of engineering. David Clough (University of Colorado), Mike Gustafson (Duke), and Jerry Stedinger (Cornell University).
The language of a book is quite easy and clearly understandable. The book plays an important role in the study of a body under various loading and unloading conditions. There is no printing mistake in the book from starting till the end, the diagrams are clear and well labeled. Superb book good value for money. It is a great book for making the fundamental concepts clear and easy to understand. The concepts are easy to understand and the language is simple and clear.
The book treats with a specific set of problems which are fundamentally and technologically important: rain-and-wind-induced vibrations galloping and, vortex-shedding oscillations under lock-in conditions, among others. The emphasis throughout is on providing a physical description of the phenomena that is as clear and up-to-date as possible.
Part 1 – Modeling, Computers, and Error Analysis
1) Mathematical Modeling and Engineering Problem Solving
2) Programming and Software
3) Approximations and Round-Off Errors
4) Truncation Errors and the Taylor Series
Part 2 – Roots of Equations
5) Bracketing Methods
6) Open Methods
7) Roots of Polynomials
8) Case Studies: Roots of Equations
Part 3 – Linear Algebraic Equations
9) Gauss Elimination
10) LU Decomposition and Matrix Inversion
11) Special Matrices and Gauss-Seidel
12) Case Studies: Linear Algebraic Equations
Part 4 – Optimization
13) One-Dimensional Unconstrained Optimization
14) Multidimensional Unconstrained Optimization
15) Constrained Optimization
16) Case Studies: Optimization
Part 5 – Curve Fitting
17) Least-Squares Regression
19) Fourier Approximation
20) Case Studies: Curve Fitting
Part 6 – Numerical Differentiation and Integration
21) Newton-Cotes Integration Formulas
22) Integration of Equations
23) Numerical Differentiation
24) Case Studies: Numerical Integration and Differentiation
Part 7 – Ordinary Differential Equations
25) Runge-Kutta Methods
26) Stiffness and Multistep Methods
27) Boundary-Value and Eigenvalue Problems
28) Case Studies: Ordinary Differential Equations
Part 8 – Partial Differential Equations
29) Finite Difference: Elliptic Equations
30) Finite Difference: Parabolic Equations
31) Finite-Element Method
32) Case Studies: Partial Differential Equations
Appendix A – The Fourier Series
Appendix B – Getting Started with Matlab
Appendix C – Getting Started with Mathcad
Boost your knowledge:
- Machine Design Book by R.S Khurmi and J.K Gupta Free PDF Download.
- Made Easy Class Notes – CS & IT (Handwritten).
- Class Made Easy Notes- Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) PDF Free Download.
- Made Easy Class Notes – Mechanical Engineering.
- Last 6 Months Current Affairs January to June 2018 Free PDF Download in English/Hindi.
- Awards Current Affairs 2017 (Jan-Dec) Pdf Download (English).
- Book Name: Numerical Methods for Engineers
- Author Name: Steven C. Chapra, Raymond P. Canale
- Publisher: Mac Graw Hill
- Language: English
- Pages: 969 Pages
- Size: 101 MB
- Format: PDF File
Note: With the download button below you can easily download the PDF of this file to your mobile or computer.
So, friends, I hope you like this post of Numerical Methods for Engineers By Steven C. Chapra, Raymond P. Canale Book PDF Download. I hope these notes will be useful to you. And will be used in preparation. If you like this post, share it on Facebook & Whatsapp with your friends.
Please give us your valuable comments and suggestions.