Dear Readers, Welcome to speedyfuture.com, As you all know that we Upload some Important Study Material, job Update, Current Affairs, and Practice Papers regularly. So just like that, In this post, we are sharing India Struggle for Independence (Bipin Chandra) Best PDF Download. This PDF is prepared as a helping hand to all students preparing for UP Police, SSC, etc exams. You can easily download this PDF from the download button given below.
India Struggle for Independence (Bipin Chandra)
Mr. Bipin Candra was a famous well-known author who was born on 28 MAY 1928 at Kangra in Himachal Pradesh and died at Gurugram on 30 August 2014. He completed his education at Stanford University. He wrote many of the books like India’s Struggle for Independence, History of Modern India, India after Independence, etc.
India Struggle for Independence
It is one of the best books of Mr. Bipin Candra. In this book, he mentioned all the incidents, hard work, strikes, marches, done by the freedom fighter.
- THE FIRST MAJOR CHALLENGE: THE REVOLT OF 1857.
- CIVIL REBELLIONS AND TRIBAL UPRISINGS
- PEASANT MOVEMENTS AND UPRISINGS AFTER 1857
- FOUNDATION OF THE CONGRESS: THE MYTH
- FOUNDATION OF THE INDIAN NATIONAL CONGRESS: THE REALITY
- SOCIO-RELIGIOUS REFORMS AND THE NATIONAL AWAKENING
- AN ECONOMIC CRITIQUE OF COLONIALISM
- THE FIGHT TO SECURE PRESS FREEDOM
- PROPAGANDA IN THE LEGISLATURES
- THE SWADESHI MOVEMENT— 1903-08
- THE SPLIT IN THE CONGRESS AND THE RISE OF REVOLUTIONARY TERRORISM
- WORLD WAR I AND INDIAN NATIONALISM: THE GHADAR
- THE HOME RULE MOVEMENT AND ITS FALLOUT
- GANDHI’S EARLY CAREER AND ACTIVISM
- THE NON-COOPERATION MOVEMENT— 1920-22
- PEASANT MOVEMENTS AND NATIONALISM IN THE 1920’S
- THE INDIAN WORKING CLASS AND THE NATIONAL MOVEMENT
- THE STRUGGLES FOR GURDWARA REFORM AND TEMPLE ENTRY
- THE YEARS OF STAGNATION — SWARAJISTS, NO-CHANGERS AND GANDHIJI
- BHAGAT SINGH, SURYA SEN AND THE REVOLUTIONARY TERRORISTS
- THE GATHERING STORM — 1927-29
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE— 1930-31
- FROM KARACHI TO WARDHA: THE YEARS FROM 1932-34
- THE RISE OF THE LEFT-WING
- THE STRATEGIC DEBATE 1935-37
- TWENTY-EIGHT MONTHS OF CONGRESS RULE
- PEASANT MOVEMENTS IN THE 1930s AND ‘40s
- THE FREEDOM STRUGGLE IN PRINCELY INDIA
- INDIAN CAPITALISTS AND THE NATIONAL MOVEMENT
- THE DEVELOPMENT OF A NATIONALIST FOREIGN POLICY
- THE RISE AND GROWTH OF COMMUNALISM
- COMMUNALISM-THE LIBERAL PHASE
- JINNAH, GOLWALKAR, AND EXTREME COMMUNALISM
- THE CRISIS AT TRIPURI TO THE CRIPPS MISSION
- THE QUIT INDIA MOVEMENT AND THE INA
- POST-WAR NATIONAL UPSURGE
- FREEDOM AND PARTITION
- THE LONG-TERM STRATEGY OF THE NATIONAL MOVEMENT
- THE INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT: THE IDEOLOGICAL
BOOST YOUR KNOWLEDGE:
- National & International Defence Current Affairs (Jan-Dec) 2017 Month Wise PDF Download
- (Indian Polity) Law & Constitution PDF Handwritten notes.
- Art & Culture Revision notes Forum IAS Free PDF Download
- Ancient India English Handwritten Notes Free PDF Download
- Name of Notes: India Struggle for Independence (Bipin Chandra).
- Size of Book: 4.38 MB
- Pages: 561
- Quality: Original
- Language: English
Note: With the download button below you can easily download the PDF of this file to your mobile or computer.
So, friends, I hope you like this post of India Struggle for Independence (Bipin Chandra) Free PDF Download. I hope these notes will be useful to you. And will be used in preparation. If you like this post, share it on Facebook & Whatsapp with your friends.
Please give us your valuable comments and suggestions.