Dear Readers, Welcome to speedyfuture.com, As you all know that we Upload some Important Study Material, job Update, Current Affairs, and Practice Papers regularly. So just like that, In this post, we are sharing Computer Organization and Architecture: Designing for Performance By William Stallings PDF Download. This PDF is prepared as a helping hand to all students preparing for UP Police, SSC, etc exams. You can easily download this PDF from the download button given below.
Computer Organization and Architecture
This book is designed for computer science professionals and undergraduate. The book is intended for both an academic and a professional audience. As a textbook, it is intended as a one- or two-semester undergraduate course for computer science, computer engineering, and electrical engineering majors. This edition is designed to support the recommendations of the ACM/IEEE Computer Science Curricula 2013 (CS2013).
This book is about the structure and function of computers. Its purpose is to present, as clearly and completely as possible, the nature and characteristics of modern-day computer systems. This task is challenging for several reasons. First, there is a tremendous variety of products that can rightly claim the name of the computer, from single-chip microprocessors costing a few dollars to supercomputers costing tens of millions of dollars. Variety is exhibited not only in cost but also in size, performance, and application.
Second, the rapid pace of change that has always characterized computer technology continues with no letup. These changes cover all aspects of computer technology, from the underlying integrated circuit technology used to construct computer components to the increasing use of parallel organization concepts in combining those components.
- Basic Concepts and Computer Evolution.
- Performance Issues.
- A Top-Level View of Computer Function and Interconnection.
- Cache Memory.
- Internal Memory.
- External Memory.
- Operating System Support.
- Number Systems.
- Computer Arithmetic.
- Digital Logic.
- Instruction Sets: Characteristics and Functions.
- Instruction Sets: Addressing Modes and Formats.
- Processor Structure and Function.
- Reduced Instruction Set Computers.
- Instruction-Level Parallelism and Superscalar Processors.
- Parallel Processing.
- Multicore Computers.
- General-Purpose Graphics Processing Units.
- Control Unit Operation.
- Microprogrammed Control.
- Projects for Teaching Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Assembly Language and Related Topics.
Boost your knowledge:
- List of Winners of National Sports Awards 2018 – PDF Download.
- Most Important Questions of IBPS Exams Free PDF Download.
- India Struggle for Independence (Bipin Chandra) Free PDF Download.
- 1500 MCQ’s on Indian Constitution (Polity) free Pdf download.
- Civil Services 2017-18 Interview Questions Free PDF Download.
- Railway GK Notes (Non-Technical) English for Group [C&D].
- Book Name: Computer Organization and Architecture: Designing for Performance By William Stallings PDF Download.
- Size: 98 MB
- Pages: 864
- Quality: Excellent
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Note: You can easily download the PDF of this file to your mobile or computer.
So, friends, I hope you like this post of Computer Organization and Architecture: Designing for Performance By William Stallings PDF Download. I hope these notes will be useful to you. And will be used in preparation. If you like this post, share it on Facebook & Whatsapp with your friends.
Please give us your valuable comments and suggestions.